Our Relationship Marketing Team creates engaging campaigns for our prospects and players in every stage of their journey. We welcome new players into our community, keep them informed on the latest updates and events, and encourage them to engage with our game and their peers.
The Marketing CRM Specialist will help guide these player journeys through tailored content, engaging newsletters, and exciting ad-hoc emails. The ideal candidate will be passionate about writing and eager to contribute to both the ideation and execution of impactful email campaigns. They should be independent and able to work in a fast-paced, constantly-evolving environment. A focus on planning, analyzing, and then refining accordingly is a must. If you are a strong communicator, results-oriented, and creative, we encourage you to apply!
What will you do?
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign creation, scheduling, testing, and deployment of ad-hoc, recurring, and automated campaigns.
- Work with other teams to source content for weekly and monthly newsletters; write, test, and distribute newsletters as scheduled.
- Assist in the creation of onboarding and other automated player lifecycle email campaigns.
- Assist in the creation of player and prospect campaigns for events, launches, sales, and other notable occurrences; work cross-functionally to ensure consistent and clear messaging.
- Write thoughtfully tailored and highly impactful content for specific player segments.
What does a good CRM Specialist look like to us?
- 1-3 years of experience in email marketing, digital marketing, or communications
- Experienced with email marketing software.
- Knows how to develop and execute email marketing campaign strategies.
- Experienced with basic HTML; willing and able to dive into the code to tailor an email.
- Data-driven; love to analyze what works for different audiences.
- Excellent writer with a history of crafting compelling messages.
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Likes to plan months in advance, but able to adapt to rapidly changing circumstances.
- Detailed, focused, and able to get to the heart of the content quickly.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We thrive on inclusivity here at CIG. You can be sure we do not discriminate against race, nationality, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion, belief… We thrive to create a workplace where our people feel included, respected, and valued and facilitate an environment that fosters innovation and creativity.