Cloud Imperium Games are looking for a reliable and proactive Legal Administrator to join their rapidly expanding company. The Legal Administrator will use established processes and procedures to provide support to the Legal Department. The role requires someone with the ability to coordinate various tasks in a timely manner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Draft statements of work based on purchase orders as well as other standard agreements;
- Consolidate amended contracts;
- Administer and file license agreements, especially with respect to payment of fees and renewal;
- Administer insurance contracts, handle renewal process;
- List and administer register IP (trademarks, copyrights, domains etc.), especially with respect to payment of fees and renewal;
- Administer and list insurance contracts especially with respect to payment of fees and renewal;
- Support business in drafting presentations, collecting business data, business research;
- Support legal department communications: calendaring and appointments, sort and process incoming mail (electronic and physical);
- Communication with authorities (courts, Companies House);
- Perform any other delegated duties considered appropriate in line with the role.
Experience and skills
- Must have relevant qualifications/certifications or administrative experience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Confident in communicating at all levels within the organisation;
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality;
- Exceptional attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
- Time management skills with an ability to work to deadlines;
- Exceptional organisational ability, able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Proactive attitude, takes initiative to contribute effectively to the legal department;
- Research and analytical skills;
- Administration and IT skills;
- Ability to work independently and also part of a team.