Cloud Imperium Games is seeking a Sales Operations Coordinator to join our dynamic and forward-thinking Sales team. The successful candidate will play an integral role in the day-to-day commercial operations to help drive and achieve revenue targets.
- Oversee and execute digital commerce strategies established by Sales leadership.
- Key point of contact for all sales related assets required for the digital storefront.
- Manage digital product set up and maintenance with the e-Commerce Platform team.
- Lead and optimize the sales workflow by enforcing SLAs (service level agreements), ensuring transparency of sales deliverables status, and flagging risks where necessary.
- Manage a complex digital product catalog and ensure accuracy of pricing, product metadata, images, and historical sales activity.
- Develop a high level of product knowledge to design digital game packs aligned with gameplay releases and/or promotional strategies.
- Partner with Marketing, In-Game Economy to define and gather product specifications.
- Liaise with Player Relations team to keep key stakeholders apprised of upcoming sales or events.
- Write and maintain Sales department documentation for processes, policies, promotions, team meetings, and other initiatives.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports as requested by Sales leadership for promotional activities including weekly, monthly and annual performance recaps.
- Schedule and attend regular meetings with key stakeholders across departments and studios.
- Continuously seek technical and process improvement opportunities to improve Sales initiatives.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned to support the Sales team, all reasonably consistent with skill set and experience.
- Proven problem-solving and project management skills
- Strong mathematical skills and analytical thinking
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft applications
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment with multiple priorities and frequent changes
- Master at handling multiple tasks under tight deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Relentless attention to detail and highly organized with excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and driven by your own high standards.
- Experienced in supporting sales or other teams
- Games industry experience and knowledge
- General knowledge of digital sales processes, digital platforms or marketplaces
- Knowledge with JIRA and Confluence or other online project management tools
- Knowledge of Star Citizen and Squadron 42
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
This position is offered at our Austin Studio by Cloud Imperium Games Texas LLC.
If you feel you have something to offer this role, even if you don’t think you qualify for all the above, you should still apply – we are an inclusive employer and if you have potential, talent and a great work ethic, we want to hear from you.