Founded in 2012, Cloud Imperium Games creates cutting-edge videogames that defy expectations. We’re currently developing Star Citizen, a record-breaking multiplayer online space sim, and Squadron 42, a cinematic single-player adventure set in the same universe. Join us as we break boundaries and make videogame history.
With studios in LA, Austin, Manchester (Wilmslow), Frankfurt and Derby our colleagues work in a relaxed, innovative, and future thinking environment. We host various sports and social groups, such as tabletop games, wargaming, yoga, football and tennis, to name a few.
We are a crowdfunded company and have a dedicated and enthusiastic community of backers who are helping us create the “Best Damn Space Sim Ever”.
Working in a co-operative, cross-disciplinary team environment our Network Programmers implement the client/server network functionality of Cloud Imperium’s games.
Our Marketing team builds and maintains the most passionate and engaged player community in gaming, with millions of players contributing to and assisting in the ongoing development of Star Citizen, the industry’s most ambitious game that will deliver a persistent universe of unprecedented scale and unlimited possibilities. As a Marketing Web Producer, you’ll be directly involved in developing websites and promotional pages for our marketing campaigns working with various production teams, our web agency, and the internal platform team.
What you’ll be doing?
- Serve as a global driving force for internal web development on Marketing initiatives, reporting to the Director of Marketing Production
- Responsible for facilitating communication, organization, and accountability within geo-distributed Marketing teams as well as liaising with our web agency in Montreal
- Work effectively with internal project producers and product owners to provide status updates on web deliverables
- Collaborate closely with our internal platform team
- Create and track all schedules for website requests, ensuring projects are achievable to their highest standard and on target
- Coordinate with content producers on delivery of Marketing assets plus other relevant video and dev team producers to ensure execution of projects
- Create, track, and manage web tasks for the Marketing team and ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all marketing initiatives
- Ensure web reviews are scheduled with relevant stakeholders
- Identify, assess, communicate, and resolve risks that may prevent the team from competing deadlines
- Work with team leads to identify and allocate resources necessary for the successful completion of project goals
- Constantly assess pipelines and workflows and adjust as necessary
- Keep internal marketing confluence page, team documentation, and action items frequently up to date
- Schedule, set agendas, and drive meetings
- A minimum of 4 years project management experience developing web sites as part of marketing campaigns or other relevant job experience
- Proficient with standard project management development tools and methodologies (JIRA, Confluence, MS Office, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, etc.)
- Strong understanding of HTML/CSS/Markup with basic web editing skills
- Proactive & ‘can-do’ attitude who takes initiative to contribute effectively to the team
- Ability to consistently work under pressure in a professional manner; excellent problem solver and ensures the job gets done
- Demonstrate ownership of projects and not being a passive participant
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to deliver high results
- Exceptionally organized, meticulous, and detail-oriented
- Willing to work adjusted hours to coordinate better with US and European teams
- Some international travel required
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We thrive on inclusivity here at CIG. You can be sure we do not discriminate against race, nationality, gender, gender reassignment, age, religion, belief… We thrive to create a workplace where our people feel included, respected, and valued and facilitate an environment that fosters innovation and creativity.