Cloud Imperium Games is looking for a Data Solutions Engineer to help grow the analytics and data transport system for the our exciting PC space combat sim, Star Citizen! As the Data Solutions Team Lead, you would collaborate with other members of the Data Solutions team to provide critical data insight to the various teams developing and supporting Star Citizen.
- Build and maintain the new data pipeline
- Create tools/interfaces to interact with databases
- Implement data processors to modify/append to data events
- Data provision/configuration/optimization
- Develop alert and warning heuristics for data outside of nominal ranges
- and such other duties and responsibilities assigned by Cloud Imperium Games reasonably consistent with employee’s skills and experience
- Strong collaborative skills
- Two or more years experience engineering large scale data solutions
- Two or more years experience with Cloud Platforms (GCP, AWS)
- Experience configuring and maintaining NoSQL Databases
- Ability to perform independent technology research
- International travel may be required for this role
- Experience with:
- Map Reduce
This position is offered at our Austin Studio by Cloud Imperium Games Texas.
If you feel you have something to offer this role, even if you don’t think you qualify for all the above, you should still apply – we are an inclusive employer and if you have potential, talent, and a great work ethic, we want to hear from you.