Cloud Imperium is looking for an Associate Producer to join our team. The successful candidate will work with some of our Feature, Tech or Content Teams to help deliver the requirements for the development of the crowd-funded space simulation MMO Star Citizen and the action-packed cinematic story campaign game Squadron 42.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
- Serve as a global driving force for delivering CIG’s goals, facilitating communication, organization, and accountability within your assigned Teams, reporting to the Senior Producer
- Help the team plan using Waterfall or agile methodologies such as Scrum (where appropriate) and ensure that goals and deadlines are clearly communicated
- Create, track, and manage tasks to ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all upcoming releases, deadlines and milestones
- Compile and send out regular reports on team progress and accomplishments
- Identify, communicate, and support resolving any risks that may prevent the team from completing deadlines to Production Leadership, Directors and Team Leads
- Schedule and attend meetings as required, taking clear and concise notes and distributing them to the appropriate personnel
- Serve as custodian of team wellbeing and foster a culture of success
- Provide guidance and motivation to team members, making sure that goals and deadlines are achieved
- Champion efficient processes and policies to team leadership and internal support staff
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in video game production
- Worked on a full project life cycle involving multiple disciplines
- Proficient with standard project management development tools (MS Project, JIRA, MS Office etc)
- Very good verbal and written communication with various levels of stakeholders within the business
- Good knowledge of project management methodologies
- Very high self-motivation and initiative
- Excellent problem solving and relationship building skills
- Passion for video games
- Must be willing to work in Wilmslow, UK
- Project Management certifications such as Prince2, PMP, Scrum, and Kanban etc
- Experience with UI Designers, Programmers and Artists
- Experience with pipeline production and asset management as well as the relevant tools and databases such as Shotgun
If you feel you have something to offer this role, even if you don’t think you qualify for all the above, you should still apply – we are an inclusive employer and if you have potential, talent and a great work ethic, we want to hear from you.