Cloud Imperium Games under the direction of Chris Roberts, creator of Wing Commander, is seeking an experienced, motivated, and organized Talent Acquisition Partner to join us in our Wilmslow studio (near Manchester)!
We want a passionate and intuitive Talent Acquisition Partner to help us find the best candidates for CIG and grow our presence in the gaming industry. Working with the Talent Acquisition Manager we want to build an engaging candidate experience that they’ll remember. You'll have the chance to engage with some of the best people in the gaming industry or help those looking to join it.
Covid-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We appreciate each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
CIG is at an exciting part of its journey; we want people to join who are ready for this challenge and want to help this game be the success it is destined to be. Can you help us get there?
What will you be doing?
- Developing a recruiting plan outlining the types of candidates needed and how they will be sourced
- Building up and maintaining a network to proactively source applicants for current and future openings
- Attending recruitment events and invite relevant hiring managers
- Attracting applicants by drafting and placing job advertisements
- Evaluating applicants as part of a screening process and make recommendations to the hiring manager
- Arranging interviews by coordinating schedules and travel needs and follow up on the interview process status
- Management of applications using the company’s internal applicant tracking database
- Assisting with employer branding and ensure we offer a positive candidate experience
- Keeping accurate records of the recruitment process according to data protection policies and handle associated administration
What are we looking for?
- Notable recruitment experience, with at least 1 year within internal recruitment
- Experienced at sourcing for creative roles (Art, Design, etc), ideally within gaming
- Keen attention to detail, be experienced in both improving and executing recruiting processes
- Be a creative problem-solver - you'll have lots of help but often you will have to figure out the solution yourself
- Familiarity with applicant tracking databases
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of various sourcing techniques and methods to successfully find the right candidate
- Ability to prioritise varied workloads and identify which roles are ‘critical’
- Most importantly be optimistic and collaborative! We're building an awesome team and looking for someone to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in
Some extras that are nice to have :)
- Knowledge of recruiting in video game industry is highly advantageous
- Awareness of relevant recruitment legislation and legalities
- Familiar with creative social media posts
- Good knowledge of the type of events we should attend
- Sheer willingness to help improve everything and anything
If you feel you have something to offer this role, even if you don’t think you qualify for all the above, you should still apply – we are an inclusive employer and if you have potential, talent and a great work ethic, we want to hear from you.